Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Hope

New Year, New Hope
I can't believe it is 2010! I feel like I usually do at the end of one year, and the beginning of the next, mixed. Sad about what did not happen in the previous year, excited about the possibilities of the next. I hope you feel similarly as you get to know this very new blog. This blog comes with a purpose and expectations.

PURPOSE:


  • A SAFE PLACE for Christian women who struggle with marriage.

  • A PLACE TO SHARE challenges and insights and questions in the ups and downs of marriage

  • A place to share honestly and NOT BE ALONE.

  • A place to be CHALLENGED to be all that God made us to be.

  • A place to LEARN about ourselves and relationships.

  • A place to be EMPOWERED by the Lord and other sisters

  • A place for HOPE beyond our circumstances.
  • A place to be ENCOURAGED

EXPECTATIONS:

  • I expect honest feedback of all kinds regarding my posts
  • I expect us to be challenged and uncomfortable at times
  • I expect that we will be encouragers, accepting we are all on different places in our walk
  • I expect to write the blog 2 times per week
  • I expect the blog to get better and better with time
  • I expect great things!

Thank you for entering this journey with me. I really do want your feedback on my articles and writing. I want to know if what I write is true for you or not. I want to know if you think I am right on, or if I am off base in what I am saying. I will write comments on the replies as I am able, but mostly I expect to learn a lot from you!







1 comment:

  1. I am just testing to see if this comment registers, kathy

    ReplyDelete